Skip to main content

EXCESSIVE HAIR LOSS ? HERE’S HOW TO HOLD THEM BACK!

Anyone facing hair fall knows the torturous ordeal one goes through! The physical changes in the appearance creates unsurmountable psychological anxiety!

There was a time I dreaded touching my hair as more than a few strands clung to it. In the morning the pillow gave me an idea of how fast I was losing hair! Being in my twenties I kept reasoning in my mind that hair thinning/baldness is an old age problem! I lived in a denial mode for few months trying all kinds of shampoos, conditioners, serums, oils. One day I felt as if struck by lightning, when I saw a small bald patch peeping from the thin veil of hair!

From here on I realized the reality & started looking for a solution. I decided to investigate the causes & explore for solutions. There was no dearth of information on the net.

MY TAKEAWAY FROM THE RESEARCH: 
  • Hair fall is specific to every individual & the causes vary from person to person. 
  • The reason of excessive hair loss could be a combination of factors. 
  • General products cannot bring any specific relief. 
  • To know about the root cause of your problem, a scientific test is essential.
  • Hair fall reasons are numerous - from diet to drugs, pollution to chemicals, diseases to therapies, stress to sleeping habits- extremely difficult to conclude what hit you so hard.

THE ACTION TO HOLD THEM & GET THEM BACK: 

STEP #1: After my extensive research for hair loss treatment in Hyderabad, I decided to visit Advanced Hair Studio. I did so because- 
  • They have an extensive experience in hair care for more than 5 years. 
  • They are an international brand with many branches world over. 
  • Their reviews seemed to be authentic.
STEP #2: My first interaction with team AHS put me at ease. 
STEP #3: An Advanced Hair Check was done on my scalp.
STEP #4: The hair loss expert then explained in detail the problems that have led to my hair loss.
STEP #5: After one week when all my investigations were complete, I visited them again.
STEP #6: This time I was better able to get an insight into the reasons of my hair loss as well as the appropriate method for my baldness treatment
STEP #7: Intake of lots of water & healthy fluids was suggested. 
STEP #8: Controlling my erratic sleep cycle as well as stress levels was equally explained. 
STEP #9: As the follicles had already been damaged, although in a small area, Supernatural by AHS was suggested as my baldness treatment.

THE RESULT- A HEAD FULL OF HAIR IN ONE YEAR:

I tried to incorporate & do everything suggested by the AHS expert. Within few months the hair fall started to get arrested & it motivated me more towards maintaining as well as regaining my hair. Today, thanks to the AHS team I have not only got my hair back but also my health. I have lost weight & started looking younger than before. I’m still continuing with my follow-up sessions at AHS. 

If you are facing any kind of hair scare please take my word and walk into Advanced Hair Studio for hair loss treatment in Hyderabad or any other place in India.

At AHS we believe that a satisfied, 
smiling customer is the best reward for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Should One Choose as a Remedy for Hair: Natural Treatment or Medical Treatment?

Natural treatments are an easy option for not only hair loss but many other problems. However, natural treatments cannot give you satisfactory results in the long run. Even though these natural remedies are known to prevent hair loss to some extent, but taking medical help is always a better option. If you want to get permanent and long-lasting results then you must take medical help and consult your doctor about your hair loss problems. If you are trying to find the most suitable hair solution, then book your consultation with Advanced Hair Studio. With more than 300 branches overseas, Advanced Hair Studio has been offering reliable hair loss solutions to people from all around the world. Let’s find out about some of the best hair loss treatments offered by Advanced Hair Studio: Strand-by-Strand Ultimate Strand-by-Strand Ultimate is a unique hair replacement procedure, performed by top doctors using the world’s latest technology and the new-generation instruments. Strand-by-Stran

Start Your Hair Growth Journey with Advanced Hair Studio

As the saying goes,’ it is health that is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver,’ let 2020 be that pivotal point in your life when you start to discover the true reflection of yourself, and who you want to be, both physically and mentally. Many people advocate the thought - ‘if you look good, you feel good.’ From our physique to our wardrobe, a lot of things dictate how other people view us. Our hair, however, is arguably the most striking aspect of our look, and for many, the hair also affects their self-confidence. To curb your hair related problems, check out Advanced Hair Studio and their widely popular range of hair regrowth and replacement procedures. For a limited period, they are also offering people many impressive discounts of up to 25-30% , on their proven hair loss treatments. From cricket legends like Sourav Ganguly to Southern superstar Nagma, thousands have confided their trust in Advanced Hair Studio and their effective hair loss treatments. Moving forwa

CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE HAD HAIR TRANSPLANT

Hair loss in young men and women has become increasingly common Baldness is much more associated with men due to genetic factors combined with stressed lives and progresses fast amongst the people between the ages of 20 to 30. Many patients are not aware of the importance of a good hair transplant design but the design establishes how the hair transplant will look so it is a crucial step in the hair restoration process. When it comes to hair loss treatment, there is not one solution which will fit every individual. Each hair transplant is unique and designed specifically for the patient. It is not as simple as moving one strip of hair to a thinning or bald place and there are many factors which the hair transplant clinic must take into account before recommending the right treatment. A lot of high-profile stars have admitted to undergoing hair transplants - and are looking younger and fresher. The baldness treatment usually involves either transplanting individual